Below is a list of some of the more common issues residents have as well as phone numbers for departments that are available to help resolve the issue.
Click on the any of the red pins on the map below to find out which department to contact in the event you have an issue.
• Report malfunctioning traffic signals• Branches / items in the street• Streets and drainage• Damaged sidewalks or potholes• Missing or damaged street signs
New Utility Accounts/Transfers/Disconnects• Questions about billing• Malfunctioning street lights• Damaged utility lines• Low hanging branches in power lines• Electrical outages
Note: Some customers in the city may receive their electri-cal/utility service from another provider. Those providers are listed below:
SLEMCO – 1-888-2SLEMCO (1-888-275-3626
)Entergy – 1-800-9OUTAGE (1-800-968-8243
)CenterPoint Energy – 888-876-5786(to report a leak)800-477-0177(customer service
• Issues with Fire hydrants• Broken Water lines
• Stray cats or dogs• Wild animals• Animal cruelty• Violations of leash laws
• Residential garbage Collection problems• Replacement trash receptacles• Roadside refuse pickup
Non Emergency: 337.893.2511
• Non-emergency issues• Neighborhood watch• Loud Music• Loitering• Abandoned Vehicles• Juvenile Curfew/truancy
Non Emergency: 337.898.4258
• Non-emergency issues• Smoke alarm inspections• Burn notices• School visits on re safety