PAY FOR PERMIT ONLINE
APPLY FOR PERMIT ONLINE
Please complete all applications prior to submitting application. All paperwork should be uploaded when applying online. Payments can not be made until all paperwork is complete.
FORMS & APPLICATIONS
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PERMITS
BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
COMMERCIAL BUILDING PERMIT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMIT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
MOBILE HOME/MODULAR HOME/MOVABLE PERMITS
MOBILE HOME/MODULAR HOME PERMIT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Mobile Home – no more than 15 years old
- Mobile Home – 14 ft x 65 ft or larger
- Modular Home – 700 sq ft or larger
MOVING STRUCTURE APPLICATION AND INFORMATION
- Building Permit and Moving Permit Required
- Moving company is required to provide a certificate of liability
- Moving company is required to provide a state contractor’s license
and/or DOTD yearly moving permit
To view each map individually, remove the check from the check box on the left side of the name of the map. For example, if you would like to see only the District A map, remove all checks from the remaining maps and only leave District A with a check. This will give you access to only the area considered District A. Unicorporated Islands are areas that have not been incorporated into city.
DEMOLITION PERMIT APPLICATION AND INFORMATION
Contractors can track the progress of a permit here. Note: the contractor must have a Contractor’s ID in order to make updates to a permit. Please call the Tax and Permit Department to obtain a Contractor’s ID.
- These are the only Commercial Zoning or Residential Zoning restrictions regulated in the City of Abbeville.
- Property restrictions may apply if
- stated in the subdivision guidelines (Clerk of Courts Office),
- listed in the closing contract (at the time of purchase),
- and/or found in the documents below.